Donations in kind help us to reduce the amount of money we need to raise to keep our programs going. As we are training our children to become independent and self-sufficient, we do not accept gift-giving directly to children but can assure you that all donations in kind will be used as part of our regular programs and services.
We welcome donations in kind of the following items:
- Children's clothing - light/summer wear only
- New/unused children's underwear
- Children's shoes - school shoes, slippers(flip-flops), rubber shoes(sneakers)
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soap
- Pencils, crayons, paper, scissors, glue, paste, art supplies
- Quality children's books (no text books or school books please!)
- Bedsheets, towels, curtains
- Bikes and durable children's toys or play equipment
- School bags or backpacks
- Kitchen utensils - plates, bowls, cups, cutlery
- Sofa sets and office furniture
We accept used items (except for underwear) as long as they are in good condition. Donations in kind can be dropped off at any of our offices. In very rare instances pick-up may be possible, please contact us.
For our friends overseas, please contact us before sending any donations directly to us so we can discuss whether donating in kind is the best option as it can cost us a lot of money (and be quite difficult) to receive donations from overseas.